Thursday, August 30, 2012

My House & My Home

Is your house your home?? Are you sure??
What is the first thing that come across your mind when i mention home??
Or what thing makes you feels like you're at home now??

For me, is the table, a table.
i grew up from a moderate family
me and my sis never had a study table on our own
we used to make our homework on a typical "mahjong table" in living room
not like my bro having his own table in his air-cond room
and my parents reason for this: he need a quiet place to study, he can't stand any noise..

i asked my mum to reserve a table for me
at least i have "somewhere" to sit, or switch on my laptop, or whatever
she replied: that's is impossible.. ya.. she said the word, impossible..
she said i can do so, but in my own house later, not this one

this is my house, i grew up here, but i doesn't live here

ohh my god, it broke my heart for a bit
quite sarcastic, isn't it??
but i guess i get used to it already, should have had it coming myself

that's why i told myself, in my house
i'm gonna buy myself a study table, a big one
my things, my seat, my place
my home

Aikss... (>.<)


No comments:

Post a Comment