Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year, New Life, New Resolution

Finally, 2012 is gone
When everybody was panic about the End of World
I was cool all the way...
(okay, i admit i was a bit worried as well)
There was no Tsunami
No earthquake  No super tornado
And the calendar of 2013 appeared in my room

Some people asked me about new year resolution
i remember one
"Since this world has not yet "end", so let's start saving her now"
Well, this might sound like a bit overwhelmed..
But at least i will try my very best this year

As i always said to my Honey, my heart got slashed into 4 part.
1 for myself, 1 for my studies and career, 1 for family and friends, and 1 for You
Whoa.. There are lots of plans waiting ahead this year:

1. Learn to apologize, to forgive and to appreciate
2. Gotta finish my fieldwork, pilot or the real one
3. Gotta register in PhD class
4. Gotta publish at least 1 paper..
5. Try not to miss any gathering, i found myself a bit "living in a mountain cave" already
6. Get more time go back Batu Pahat to spend time with Papa and Mama..
7. Gotta fill my time with dancing class and Qi Gong class
    (Please pray for me i won't give up half way... XD)
8. Wanna take free Spanish class in UKM
9. Try to get a bit more skinny... hopefully could reach below 85.

and of coz...

10. Cherish your love, and shower you back under my Love Rain

Hahaha...
That's my 10 new year resolutions..
New Year New Life New Look

But same old ME

Happy New Year everybody
Hope you all may have a wonderful and joyful year ahead

(^o^)

1 comment:

  1. Wa! Happy New Year! I wish all your dreams come true this year ya~ Gotta give me ang pau on Chinese New Year o ! Wahaha!

    ReplyDelete